- 1010.September.SundayNo events
- 1111.September.MondayNo events
- 1212.September.TuesdayNo events
- 1313.September.WednesdayNo events
- 1414.September.ThursdayNo events
- 1515.September.FridayIdlewild Park, Idlewild Drive, Reno, NV, United Stateshttp://onetruckeeriver.org/event/reno-street-food-8-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/Idlewild Park, Idlewild Drive, Reno, NV, United States
Reno Street Food is a Food Truck Event Production Company. We feature over 30 gourmet food, dessert and craft beer vendors weekly.
Food Truck Friday @ Idlewild Park, 5pm-9pm every Friday May 19 – Sept 29. Contact RenoStreetFood@gmail.com or call (775) 825-2665
This is the 3rd BSA Troop 115 fundraising event. This year we have added a 1 mile run category for participants 11 years old and younger.
Come and join us for a beautiful run along the Truckee River. We will be starting across the street from The Alamo Truck Stop in Sparks. There is a large parking lot right next to the river. We will start there and head West toward Cottonwood Park then back to the starting point for the finish. The proceeds from the event will help the Boy Scouts from Troop 115 to go to scout camp and to fulfill the requirements needed to become an Eagle Scout.
Event details and schedule
-Check-in from 8:00 to 8:45am.
-Park accross the street from The Alamo Truck Stop.
-Race starts at 9am.
-All race activities will be done by noon.